This has been a slower week for us engineers. For the Sales team, things are just getting busy. End of the year is always an interesting time for Sales. For me, it is less enablement, but more questions on product SKUs and quotes. There are some exciting wins coming in already.
This week in VMware Pre-Sales news update.
- How AT&T is Using Virtualization as a Security Tool – AT&T plans to virtualize 75% of its network by 2020. “One of the first things we virtualized was our security,” says Jason Porter, AT&T’s vice president of security solutions. “That goes against what most people think.”
- How Software Can Ensure A Healthy School Lunch – Netherlands Nutrition Centre uses Horizon Air DaaS to access their applications. Bottlenecks Gone, Security Up
- Sales 101 – VMware Cloud Foundation Overview
- EUC TestDrive – AirWatch Admin Console Demo
- vSphere 6.5 Security Reference Materials
- vRA 7.2 and vSphere Integrated Containers
- Duncan has a nice article on the New vSAN Management Pack for vROps
- VCSA 6.5 Active-Passive Setup – Advanced Configuration
- First Look at AWS Management Portal for vCenter Part 1: Deployment
- App Volumes Deployment Considerations: Updated for VMware App Volumes 2.12
- In VMware Education, we have 4 new AirWatch courses and a free vRealize Network Insight Fundamentals course